Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bird Party

Today's is just a short entry.  I'm heading to Newell Run to view some wild flowers.  To see the entry for last year start HERE (Newell Run 2010) and continue forward for a week. Or you can just wait until Monday when I will post what I hopefully find later today.  
-------------
For now, please enjoy these birds at a recent bird birthday party they held beneath our feeder.  I think this must be the aviary equivalent  of musical chairs.
'Round and 'round they went until the music stopped.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a colorful party they have.
Happy Easter.
Costas

Stephanie Berry said...

Very cute photos! Handsome cardinals.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Looks like the 4 birds are walking in a circle doing somekind of dance !

Nellie from Beyond My Garden said...

Costas, You have a wonderful Easter. I've been enjoying your California and Nevada posts at naturedigital.blogspot.com

Stephanie, Thanks. Cute is all I can see when I look at these photos.

Wong Ching, They really looked like they were going in a circle. All they needed was some music
nellie

RedPat said...

Wonderful shots!

Maria said...

Really cute photos! Happy Easter to you!

floweringmama said...

Too cute! Happy Easter to you and yours.