Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hold-Up!

Yesterday was quite an eventful day.  I was inside the house trying to decide whether or not to wear a coat to take my morning walk when I heard a commotion out our front door.  I don’t know if you read my blog last, but last winter we had trouble with giant squirrels around our home. I screamed at them and chased them away them kept up a vigilant watch over the bird feeders.  We purchased a seed storage can that even the giant squirrells couldn’t invade.  Things seemed to be going well - that is until today.  
This week I started feeding the birds again.  The squirrels must have heard about the meal. I should have known it wouldn’t take long because  The blue jays were so excited about black oil sunflower seeds that they were shouting it out to the whole woodland neighborhood.  
Like I said, I was getting ready to go out when there was a pounding at the front glass door. I went to see who it was and there he was . . . .


. . .

Things have definitely gotten bad up here on my hill.  I will let you know what happens  in my next entry. . . .if I make it through this.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I surrender.....
Costas

Rose said...

I just feed the squirrels, too...they are hungry and cold. Haha

MadSnapper said...

I love Cowboys, but my leaning is towards The Marlborugh Man. Ha Ha, bu tthis one is cute.