Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sitting


I may think too much about sitting in my garden. 
36 th wedding anniversary gift from Jeff
I know I think about it more than I used to.
But, heck, I have been building this garden for about twenty-five years.  It's high time to sit, right? Besides, Jeff put so much work into cleaning and painting that beautiful red chair - and its twin, below.
But there's more! I couldn't refuse this curvy, flowery white set when my dear Mother-in-law offered it.
It has been a good summer for sitting. 
I'm sure that is what shade is for.

3 comments:

KaHolly said...

The perfect sit spot!! Do it! Every day!

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

I call that passion !

Out on the prairie said...

I like the metal chairs.I have some that have had so many colors it is fun to remember when they were different.