Monday, December 13, 2010

Deception

Lunch at the Landing in Marietta Ohio meant my lunch . . .
. . . though I'm afraid these geese thought differently.
The trio halted their riverside nibbling . . .
. . . took the water shuttle to exit in front of my car.  I stood there with my camera which must have looked like food that I might be willing to share.
Sorry, I didn't mean to mislead you.

I hopped back into my car and drove away to save the geese from the long walk up the landing and that  chance of feeling unrewarded feeling goose-rejection.

(This add is for an old print of Marietta, Ohio. I almost bought it myself.)

3 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

Thanks for visiting my icy blog post! -8 C. today! Brrrrr

Nellie from Beyond My Garden said...

Jenn, "Burrrr" is right

Unknown said...

They are friendly enough..
Just like mine.
Have a great evening.
Costas